Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 28, 2011

BeachBody Challenge

So, I have been quite lazy since, well, me and Josh got married...but especially since I got pregnant/had Harper. It is time to change my habits. Starting December 5th (yes, I'm procrastinating it a week) I will be starting the BeachBody Challenge. Kind of excited about it. I will be documenting my progress here weekly. And will (possibly) be posting pictures...depends on how embarrassing they are. But I do promise, at the end of the 60 days, to post both before and after pictures. Shouldn't be so embarrassing once I look semi-decent at the end. Wish me luck. And need lots of encouragement. The more comments on these posts, the more I will want to do it. Thanks!

4 comments:

Jordan said...

Good Luck! I will definitely be supportive because I am going to need support after my baby arrives too. Hopefully at some point we can both be working out and have someone to be accountable to. That usually helps.

Erin said...

I'm pretty sure you've had a beach body your whole life, dork! Hey, I wanted to ask you about your etsy shop...is it up and running yet? Is it expensive? I wanted to open one, but I'm not really sure how it works?

Unknown said...

I feel your pain on being too busy to work out. I just barely started. It's hard to try and fit it in! You are so brave to post pictures.

Maren and Dustin said...

You already look great…but best of luck in the challenge! Time to start putting pictures and updates on here!!! :)