Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pictures

Love this girl!

Happy Valentine's Day

And again!
She's so silly!

Keeps finding cords these days and putting them in her mouth...so I have to be better about putting them away.
She was not a happy camper
So we gave her a balloon

And she somewhat got better
Such a cute smile!
All ready for church.
Love her.
Always has my phone

She loves brushing her teeth.


And showing off all those teeth! She has 6!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

OHHHHH, Broke! I need to see this girl in person! She is adorable...and I love her outfit with the big yellow flower!

Maren and Dustin said...

What a cool toothbrush! Where did you get that? She's adorable, btw.