Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Which do you like?

I don't want to buy the crib (or really even look at cribs) until I know what bedding I want. Me and Josh are having a hard time agreeing. In fact, there's only one we agree on between these, so it will probably end up being that one regardless of your vote, but I want you to vote anyway.


#1

#2


#3

11 comments:

yvette said...

i like #2!

Jan said...

I vote #2 as well.

Jessica said...

I'm a sucker for pink & brown.

Carianne said...

#1 I love the colors.

Jordan said...

Number 3 for sure!!!

Tenille Gates said...

Youguys are probably going to pick #3 because it is cute and 'safe'...however i think #1 is super cute and unique! Have fun! ♥

Anonymous said...

# 1 is for sure the one!

Maren and Dustin said...

From looking at crib styles alone, I would think #1 would be your style. It would also be really practical because it stylistically seems pretty gender neutral. But I think all the nurseries are super cute!

Unknown said...

#1 by a mile!

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

I really love number one but All three are so cute I don't know how you will ever even decide!

THE JONES FAMILY said...

I love 1 & 2 a lot. They are both really cute! But I do like the darker colors on #1 =)