Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Heart Ball

Well, this your for Valentine's Day, we weren't planning on really doing anything. I'm sure we probably would have gone to dinner or something like that, but there weren't any official plans. Well, then something really cool happened! The family that I work for invited us to the Heart Ball given by the American Heart Association. It is $500 a plate, and we are going for free! I am so excited, I can't wait. We do have to spend a little money because it is a black tie affair, so I had to buy a dress and Josh had to rent a tux which can be expensive but we figured, when are we ever going to have an opportunity like this again? We are pretty excited. Here is the dress that I ordered...(I am hoping that it is modest when I get it. I know I will have to wear a white shirt underneath but I'm hoping that the sleeves will work, if not I will have to get a cover up thing or something, we'll figure it out...modest dresses are hard to find when you don't live in Utah.) This is the best picture I can get from it. I keep trying to right click to save the picture and the stupid thing would zoom in. Anyway, and it won't let me actually post the picture from the internet. But it's just floor length. I hope it works!

1 comment:

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

How exciting! That sounds like so much fun! Now you need to let us know how it went... =)Hope the dress worked out. It looks beautiful!