Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

We added another pair to our family.



We got two kittens. I know, we are retarded. We only have a name of the tabby, and that's Abby...Josh came up with that...and then gray one we haven't figured out yet.

3 comments:

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

You guys are crazy! More animals?!? Why don't you have a baby already? =) We're getting close to start trying for a second one. I thought the plan was for you to have your first when we have our second...times a tickin'! I can't believe it's already been that long. Leyna turned one last week! I'm working on getting all those pics posted. She is so stinking cute!

Maren and Dustin said...

Hey, just so you know, animals do not count as part of your commitment to "multiply and replenish."

We just visited a friend who had a new kitten and the boys just loved it. I would have loved it more if it hadn't left a hole in my neck...but it was still cute. I love the little gray one.

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

They are adorable... Have fun playing with them.