Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Curious

Just curious if anybody really reads my blog anymore, since I am a very crappy blogger these days...

Not my fault, though. If something exciting would happen in our lives, then I would be all about the blogging, but, since nothing seems to change these days, the blogging just doesn't seem like a lot of fun.

9 comments:

Tenille Gates said...

my bloglist updates whenever there is a new post on my friends blogs...so thats when i check your blog :0)

Jan said...

I do! Whenever you pop up on my Reader -- keep writing. I want updates!

THE JONES FAMILY said...

Same here...whenever it says you have a new one...that when I check it too! :-)

Jen said...

I do! :)

Jordan said...

I read it...Creepy Creepy Creepy show...Just ask what this means when we come to Texas...I do like your blog though...I check it a lot. An update every now and then is better than no update at all.

Tami said...

I look when my reader updates too.
Soooo, 'sup? Give us some news!

MandM said...

We love hearing from you guys! Don't worry about 'blogging block'- it comes and goes :)
Love ya! Margaux

Melissa Marilyn said...

It's fun to keep up with you guys a little bit!

Janssen said...

Google Reader makes it easy :)