Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Food Storage Ride

As part of my New Year's Goals, I am going to be working on having a year's supply of food storage by the end of the year. On this new blog, I will document the steps I have to taken to achieve this goal.

You are welcome to join the ride and work on this with me.

Here's the link:

My Food Storage Ride

I will work on updating the blog over the next few days to get you up to date on the progress we have already made.

No comments: