Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 24, 2010

NY: Day 1

So we left for the airport at about 6:00 a.m. on Wednesday, May 19th. We had one layover (I can't remember where because we just stayed on the same plane) and from there we flew to the JFK airport in NY. We got there at about 3:30 and by the time all was said and done, we got to the hotel at about 6:30. We decided since we only got two hours of sleep the night before that we would just hang out and take a nap until Jordan and Cody (Josh's sister and her husband) got there. They ended up getting there around 9:30 or so. Anyway, here are a few pictures of the hotel, including me being a nerd.













We waited for Jordan and Cody to get there before we ate dinner, so we walked a few blocks from the hotel to Johnny Rockets and ate there. It was good food. After that, we stayed up talking to Jordan and Cody for a few hours and then went to bed.

It may not seem like a very exciting first day, but I had a lot of fun.

I will post Day 2 soon.


2 comments:

MandM said...

Wow! Sounds like you guys will have fun! Your hair is so long :)

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

I am soo jealous!!! I wish I could have gone!