Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

The House



The first picture is what our house will look like and the second is the colors we picked for our house!



Well, my dad and I went to check out the progress on my house and we get down there and we're looking at our garage which is basically almost done. We get there and the garage is royal purple.

The garage is detached and we share it with somebody else. Their house was getting built first so they get to decide the color. I was so upset so I went home and email the house people and basically told them that I wasn't happy about it and that I am so depressed that I have to drive up to a purple garage door everyday! Well, I got a phone call back from the house lady and she told me that after she got my email she took the color swatch over to the garage and told me that it was indeed the wrong color...I was so happy. She doesn't know where they got the color purple from but I am convinced that they just like to freak out the homebuyer a little bit. I mean there's been so many things with this house that has turned out as a mistake. It's really annoying but it's all turned out all right. Thankfully!

This is all of the interior stuff that we picked out!














No comments: