Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Josh's Birthday



Okay so on Josh's birthday, he worked forever. I was really bored waiting for him so I decided to get acquainted with the camera...



well I thought it was fun so when Josh and I got home from dinner and the movies, I decided to let him join in on the fun! We are nerds.

2 comments:

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Pictures in bed, huh? ;-)You guys are crazy!

Lisa Miller said...

Hi - it's Lisa Miller from the Colonial Ward. I ran across your blog from Brooke Olsen's. I enjoyed reading about how you 2 are doing. Your house looks awesome. I almost didn't recognize you in these pictures of your hair dark. You look very cute.
By the way, I have a cute picture of the two of you from trunk-or-treat a couple of years ago. The one where we could hardly recognize Josh in his costume.