Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lagoon with the whole fam...minus Jill

We went to Lagoon while we were in Utah. It was me, Josh, Jean, Jody, Jenna, Jordan and Cody, Jacinda, Jarren, Jerico, Kathy and Cody. There were a lot of us, but it was a lot of fun!





We did the skycoaster (I think that's what it's called). It was lots of fun!


Josh tries this every time. This time he got really close, but could hack it.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Wow - it's been years since I've had a Lagoon trip - now I think I need one! Fun times!

Jen said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun!!!

Maren and Dustin said...

Freaky! Neither Dustin or I could ever stomach doing that crazy bungee ride!