Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

VW BUG

So, my husband is psychotic and bought a bug...with no wheels or an engine, and is basically planning on tearing what's left of it apart, so I don't really see the point, but anyway. Here it is. It took about 3 hours for him to load it onto the trailer, and then another 3 hours for us to load it into the garage. It was a pain. And it took up my spot in the garage. Rude!
This is what it looked like as soon as we got it off the trailer. We had to connect the bug to the truck and pull it off on some piano dollies. It was pretty funny.Here's Josh with his pride and joy.
In order to get the bug up the driveway and into the garage, we had to connect it to the pulley system that we had put in to pull the trailer that we used to own up to the ceiling so that we could still park under it. It came in handy, otherwise we would never have gotten the bug in the garage.Here it is in the garage.
Josh will laugh when he sees this picture, but I had to take a picture so that I had proof that I did help with getting the bug into the garage. That's a little bit of grease! Ha ha. I'm a nerd, but I really did work hard.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Reminds me of Chris Cottam -- he has a VW bus in his garage. Guys are interesting, aren't they?!