Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Husband and Cat

This is a totally random post with two pictures that have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

So sometimes my husband thinks it's fun to eat his rice through a straw...


We put a bird bath up on our post on the patio and haven't seen any birds use it...now we know why. Our cat drinks water out of it. Those poor birds aren't safe. I wouldn't bathe there either if it were me.


No comments: