Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred - Day 1

So as much as I hate to admit this, I have gained about 20 pounds since high school. That is a very depressing fact. In high school a lot of people though I was too skinny, but I loved being the size that I was. And, a lot of people would look at me now and say I don't need to lose any weight, but I can assure you that I do. If only you could see what the clothes cover up. So I decided I'm going to do it.

I bought this DVD - Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred quite a while ago and have never used it. Well, we are going to NYC in just over a month, and I want to lose ten pounds by then. I'm hoping this, eating better/less, and swimming laps with Josh at least four times a week will help in that goal.

I will let you know my progress. I just have to keep doing it one day at a time.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love Jillian! :) I don't think you need to loose weight - but I understand wanting to. Good luck, but you look great already! :)

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Good Luck on the program! I hope you get the results your looking for.