Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

One Month



Dear Harper,

I can't believe you are one month already!!! Me and your dad were just talking about how you look so much bigger/older to us. I'm not going to lie, the first month has been hard, but only because I REALLY like my sleep, and you are REALLY good at getting up every two hours on the dot. You sure do like to eat. You already have a nickname from your dad. The first night in the hospital you made noise the whole time you were sleeping, so your dad nicknamed you Squeaker. I imagine he'll be calling you that the rest of your life. At your two week appointment, you weighed 6 lbs. 10 oz. I thought you were big then, but now I think you weigh about 7 lbs. 5 oz. or so. It's been so fun watching you grow and learn. I love it when I can just pick you up when you are crying and you are instantly happy! It melts my heart. Your dad says I hold you too much, but I can't help it. You are just so cute. And you are certainly one of the best dressed little girls in town!I love getting you dressed each day. No doubt you already have hundreds of pictures of yourself loaded onto the computer. Over the last week, you have really started taking in everything around you. You just look around and stare at everything. I wish I knew what you were thinking, but I love it when you just stare into my eyes. You have only been here a month, but I can't express to you how much I love you and how much your dad loves you. You are such a blessing to us and I can't wait to watch you grow in the next month. I love you!

Love,
Mom

2 comments:

julie said...

She is darling!

Maren and Dustin said...

You can never hold a baby too much! They just won't stay babies long enough, so you hold her as much as you want!