Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Swim anyone?

Took Harper swimming for the first time while Josh's family was here. She really liked it. Took her a minute to get used to the water because it was a little bit colder than her normal bath water, but after that, she loved it! Love her swimsuit!!!
Putting her feet in.
My husband is quite embarrassing when we go swimming. Has to have his goggles and flippers. haha.
Me and Harper. I was so excited to get her in the water that I forgot to take my shirt off...
Here's the part of the family that actually got in the water. Of course we all had to take turns holding Harper in the water and taking pictures with her.

3 comments:

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Super Cute!! Looks like a way fun time and Harper is a beautiful little girl! :)

Maren and Dustin said...

That swim suit is adorable. I'm so glad she liked it. I remember the first time I took Carson swimming. It didn't go very well!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute swimsuit! Their firsts are always so fun!