Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 26, 2011

3 month photo shoot

So I have a friend that is a photographer and she loves taking pictures of babies, so I am lucky because she's always wanting to take pics of Harper. Here's a few of the last photo shoot.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...so precious!

Unknown said...

She has such a pretty smile. love this!

Erin said...

I love her!