Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bookshelf. Opinion?

So...planning on making this bookshelf for Harper's room. Actually, two or three. You can find the tutorial here.


And I plan on putting it on the wall next to the curtains.






But, I need your opinion. I am trying to find fabric that I like...here's what I'm thinking...

#1
#2

#3


#4



Is there already too much color on the wall that I should do a black and white one? Or should I go with color??? Help!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I think the small black and white polka dots would be cute, as you already do have lots of color going on. It would sort of frame it...in my opinion! Her room is stinkin' cute! BTW: you know that present I said I had for Harper...well, I know she's already 3 months old, but it's almost done! Sorry, it's taken so long, but hopefully you will have it within the month!

Kasi said...

Black and white polka dots. :) Either one.

LeslieK said...

I vote #3 =)