Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 28, 2008

California Vacation!!!!

So, I know that I've been a horrible blogger lately, but wouldn't you too, if you had a new house to decorate? Well, that's one of my excuses! I have been decorating my bathroom! It's been soooo fun! Once I'm finished, I will post some pictures of it. But, don't worry, that's not the only excuse I have for you. Our internet hasn't been working for about a week. I just got it fixed today.

Anyway, enough of that. I wanted to share some pictures of our badly needed vacation to see Camie and Juan Figueroa, and their new addition, Leyna! We went out for Leyna's blessing, but we also did some other things along the way! It was sooo fun! We miss you guys sooo much!

Hope you enjoy the pics!

P.S. I was going to put this in order, but i decided that I'm too lazy! Sorry!







































I'll post some pictures of the second half of our vacation in Utah, later!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh brooke!!! I miss your face!!! I am so excited you found me on blogger!! your wedding pictures are GORGEOUS!!!!!

ok, enough sentences with exclamation points... what other blog were you talking about? Because I am on mine a little too much!

Brooke said...

Looks like you guys had a good time...I'll keep an eye out for your Utah update.

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Thanx for coming here. We had soooo much fun with you guys!

You so took the easy way out with this post. That is nothing compared to the post I put up. I took me forever though. I guess you were just smart. =)
Anyway, can't wait to see pics of the bathroom and the rest of the house it sounded so cute over the phone!

Unknown said...

what's your email???

Lisa Miller said...

Love the pictures. The ones of the bridge were awesome. That bridge is just awesome!! The new pic @ the top of your blog is adorable of you two. thanks for sharing!! Can't wait to see pics of your house.