Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I got tagged...thanks Tonia!

3 Joys:
My husband
The Gospel
Teancum...my cat...even though he has been missing for the last week and a half...I am soooooo sad, but when he's around, he brings me and Josh so much joy. He's like our kid...I miss him.

3 Fears:
Just like Tonia, becoming a widow
Spiders
Not being able to start a family.

3 Obsessions/Collections:
Skirts
Pots (Josh and I have a collection of them from different parts of the world.)
Decorating my house

3 Surprising Facts:
So, I'm pretty much the exact opposite of Tonia with this one, but I only shave my legs once a week, on Sunday morning, since I am going to be wearing a skirt. My poor husband.
Josh and I knew each other for two weeks before we said I love you, and then we were engaged 2 months later, and then married 6 months after that!
I love melting chocolate chips in the microwave and then eating it with a spoon...am I weird?

Okay, Camie, Erin, and Tracie, go!

2 comments:

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Thanks for tagging me Brooke! I still have yet to do any of the tags I have gotten. I will try and do this one though. That's sad that teancum is gone. Hope he comes back like last time.

Jan said...

Loved your list -- I love reading stuff about people that I didn't know before. Nosy, that's me!