Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Memories

I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it would be kinda fun to do...I guess we will see. =)Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

9 comments:

Carianne said...

Let's see...
1st- Highlighting your hair in my kitchen MANY times.

2nd- Being a part of your wedding day. It meant so much to me to be there and experience it all with you.

Thank you so much for coming and visiting me. Sorry it was a crazy day, but that is my life (by the way I was able to salvage the chicken!) I really miss you and mom. I hope to hear that I will be an "Auntie" soon!!!

Anonymous said...

My most vivid memory of you is of you and Megan eating brownie-dough in her bedroom... me suggesting that it might be a good idea to cook the leftover dough. (if there was some)
And you both feeling sick every time you did it. :)

Brooke said...

I remember playing PIT (I think that's wat it's called) at your house for new years eve a few years back...that's a crazy game!!!

Lange Family said...

Ummm.......I think that one night we were super good detectives was pretty memorable! Go, Secret Agent, go!

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

We do have a lot of fun and adventurous memories. I enjoyed having you guys as neighbors and look forward to living close to each other again.
I would say a memory of us that I wont forget though is the most recent, going to the sequoias and san fransisco in just 3 days and bringing a month old baby with us. The funniest was when we were at the hotel in San Fran and got lost in that crazy, scary place. =) That whole week was really fun!

Anonymous said...

We have lots of memories from high school. The favorite though is the boys in the red truck. We are the best stalkers as well!!!!

Tristen said...

Hey Brooke, I just found your blog! Fun stuff! You are too cute and I remember babysitting you and your brothers in Vegas. Kinda crazy how time flies!!
http://tristenparsons.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Girls camp, 4th year, me, you, and Tawnie Soelberg... there was a toilet paper incident by the pond we spent all day in. P.S. Where are you living??

Anonymous said...

*"Well, We're going to miss you Brad" states the 5 yr old Brooke without looking up from her coloring book.
*"poopies, big poopies"
*The many times Jennifer and I would wake up in the middle of the night to find you lying horizontally across our bed using one of our butt's as a pillow.
*Pushing you out of the bed on to the floor and then laughing hasterically.
All in all I love you so much my little sister and am so proud of the woman you have become. I am proud of you for setting your goal of being married in the Temple and sticking with it. Josh I love you too, thanks for loving my sister.