Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!


Today is my parent's 26th wedding anniversary! I just want them to know how much I look up to them and what great parents they have been! They are my role models and I want mine and Josh's marriage to be like theirs. They are so in love and still can't wait to see each other everyday! I am so happy for them and I wish them the best years to come...eternity!

5 comments:

Jan said...

Ah, your mom and dad are adorable! What cute pictures -- hope they have a lovely anniversary!

Nica said...

Hey! Are you going to be moving out of our ward? I found your blog. I like finding other people from church with blogs!

Kristi said...

Happy Anniversary to your parents--they are adorable! And look how hot you are in your wedding pics!! Wee-woo! :)

Lisa Miller said...

Happy anniversary to them. What a nice post for your parents. It's nice to have such awesome role models. Love the pictures.

Carianne said...

Hey sista...My phone # is 661-549-4642. I hope to get to see you while you are in Cali!. Miss ya. Give mom some love for me too!