Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Look what I came home to today!

Yes, I came home to shelves inside my food storage room! I am so excited. Josh is not quite done with it, but that's only because he ran out of the L-shaped things that hold the shelves (I don't know what they're called) and we cleaned Home Depot out of those the other day when we were there, so we have to wait until some more come in. Bummer. But I have PLENTY of shelves to get me started on my food storage, considering the fact that right now my food storage pretty much consists of the 72-hour kits that I made at Super Saturday, plus a few odds and ends, here and there. But, YAY for shelves, and a husband who is very handy! P.S. Maren, if you have anything you ever want done, feel free to ask Josh, he likes to do stuff like this.

To the left in the picture is where there still needs to be shelves put up. And, there are my 72-hour kits.

5 comments:

Tami said...

Wow Brooke, (& Josh)
That is super nice!
Great use of that space under the stairs.

Angela said...

That looks so nice! What a great idea, then it doesn't take up closet space.

Jen said...

That's awesome!!!

Maren and Dustin said...

That is so awesome! (And thanks for the personal shout-out!) :)

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

I'm Jealous!!!!