Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Super Saturday





Yesterday was Super Saturday at church. It was a lot of fun! I made 2 Christmas Card holders (I was going to give one away, but I haven't decided to who yet). I also made a "The Liddell Family est. 2006 sign) 2 72-hour kits and a Christmas card. It was a good day. Here are the pics.
This is the first Christmas card I have ever made.


2 72-hour kits. I'm so excited to be working on food storage.




Card holder #1



Card holder #2



Here's the established sign I made. Sorry it's sideways, it won't let me rotate it...I don't know why. It's a bit irritating.

3 comments:

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Pretty! I love the 72 hour kit ideas... and your christmas card is pretty! Good Job...

Maren and Dustin said...

For your 1st card that is amazing! (Okay, it's amazing for anyone who makes cards!) And the card holders turned out so cute. Makes me wish I would have done more than 1 project! :)

JuliaGulia said...

Wow! Love the card and cardholders. Super Saturday is always so much fun!