Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

25 weeks

Here I am at 25 weeks...I can't believe I'm that far along already. Harper is constantly kicking...constantly. I love it! I had a deposition yesterday and she kicked the entire time, which made it that much more fun...and I love my job! I am thoroughly enjoying being pregnant and I think I'll be somewhat sad to not be pregnant anymore, but then also thrilled that I'll actually be able to meet her. I just want to know what she's going to look like. Me? Or Josh? Or a combination of both? We've always joked that our kid was going to be really small, with a really big nose and nostrils...so I guess now I'm just really hoping that's not the case:)

As far as the room goes, we got the furniture in. We have picked out paint, I just need to go hopefully today to get the paint, then I'm going to start painting. Did you know that I HATE painting? Well, I do. I absolutely hate it. But I also hate paying people to do things that I have time to do, so I will start painting this week. After I get the painting done, I will order the bedding and finish all of my little projects that I have for her room. It doesn't sound like a lot, but I imagine all of this will take me at least a month...mostly because I'm lazy and HATE painting. :)

Josh bought his first dress for Harper two days ago. It was funny. We were walking through Target and I made him go to the baby clothes. He was anti-baby clothes when I showed him this cute little dress. I wasn't showing it to him so that he'd buy it. Just showing him how cute it was. Then he said, "I'm going to buy it. Will she be able to walk in it at this stage?" (He was holding a newborn size. haha) So I said no. Then he said, "It will be much cuter if she can walk in it." So he bought her a 12-months dress. He's very proud of it. Although the entire walk up to the checkouts, he just kept saying, "I can't believe I'm buying a dress." over and over.

Well, that's pretty much all the update I have for you. Until next time...

5 comments:

Maren and Dustin said...

FIrst of many dresses, Josh! Too funny! Well Brooke, if you need help, I LOVE to paint. Seriously, I do, so give me a call! :)

Melissa Marilyn said...

SO SO SO cute! You, Josh buyng her a dress. . .How fun!

Wish I could help paint; I really like it too. :)

Unknown said...

Love the dress story. You are so cute pregnant!! I can't wait to see how adorable Harper is :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute little belly. You finally look pregnant! You are in the best stage of pregnancy right now. I miss feeling Damon move inside my belly, that was the BEST!

Rachel Bailey said...

Hey, I am so excited for you. You look great. I hope everything else is alright. Chester is still looking for a job but we are hoping that this week he will get offers from some companies in Provo area. We miss you guys.