Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

We've decided on crib/bedding


So here is the crib we're getting. I tried to get the picture to come up, but I can't figure it out, so you'll have to click on the link to see it. Here is the changing table we are getting, in black. We are not getting the hutch part, just the dresser part. The thing I like about this changing table is the piece that holds the changing pad comes off later when they're older, and then it just looks like a dresser.

And then the bedding we decided on is this one:
I do need your opinion, now, though. What color of walls should we do? I like the grey in the picture, but Josh isn't a fan. I definitely don't want hot pink walls...maybe green or ...? I don't know.

We do need to buy a glider still and that's really about it as far as big pieces go for the room. Then I'll have fun accessorizing, etc.


5 comments:

Kiersten and Sheehan said...

Very cute!! This was my favorite pick out of the bedding you posted. Good choice!

Tenille Gates said...

Grey/yellow looks fabulous together! AND is pretty gender neutral :0)

yvette said...

I would say the lighter pink color or maybe the green just toned down.

julie said...

How fun! I am sure whatever you choose will be great;)

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOUR BEDDING!!! Definitely gray walls with accents. Love the shark gray.