Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 19, 2008

My obsession right now is...

yes, you guess it-the house. I'm sorry. Hopefully in about 9 days, there won't be anymore posts on the house. I just don't know what I'm going to post after this because I never have anything else to post...I live a pretty boring life. I'll just have to make life interesting after this. Anyway, yep...that's right! Nine days, supposedly. We'll see if it actually happens. I'm keeping my fingers crossed though because it's been long enough. This process has been going on since October...can you believe that? It's been forever. I'm pretty much ready for this to end. The pictures are basically self explanatory, but we have carpet, the appliances, and a mailbox. There's not much left for them to do. Just touch ups.


6 comments:

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Way cute! Guess you guys will just have to have a baby, that will give you lots to blog about. =) I really like the house. I like the black appliances. I'm so excited for you. You guys are getting your house right around the same time I'll be "getting" my baby. I hope she comes before you get your house though. I'm getting very anxious! I'll let you know as soon as anything happens...

Brooke said...

It looks soo good! I hope you're in soon! I wanna see pics as you get moved in and settled. Excited to see you guys in July.

AubreAnn said...

everything looks great. it IS a long process, huh? we're in the process of re-doing the outside of our home and tore down the inside COMPLETELY, so i know how you feel when it comes to closing :0) it IS a long process. sorry! but it looks great. love the stairs! it'll all be beautiful & way worth it in the end. i know you'll do a great job painting and hanging things up. believe me- that's the funnest part!

Jan said...

OH, the house looks awesome!! I love it. I know you have to be totally excited about closing -- I love it for you. Yay!!!

Brooke said...

Check out Camies blog...

Melissa Marilyn said...

Yea-it looks so great! And so does your blog! How did you get it so cute? Mine needs some major help! Well, good luck moving in!