Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

UUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

So, I just checked my email and I saw that I had three emails from Legacy (our home builders) and so I opened the first one and it said, "you are closing tomorrow morning at 9am." So I got really excited and called Josh and told him what it said, and then I told him to wait so I could tell him what the rest of the emails said. the second email just basically said the same thing, that we were closing at 9. So, of course we were both really excited. Then, I opened the third email and it said, "we did not get a clear to close so you are NOT closing tomorrow, we will keep you posted on the date and time"...okay seriously, this is getting really old. Not just for me, but for you, too. I'm sure! Anyway, that's the latest. They said that we would be closing by the end of this week though...I don't even know why I listen to them though because it obviously doesn't work...

5 comments:

AubreAnn said...

relax :0) you'll get in... eventually. i had a co-worker go through the SAME thing. except it was a forclosure home. um, our stackable has the washer on bottom and dryer on top. the washer weighs more, so it makes more sense to put it on bottom. it's great and more efficient. i love it! takes up less space too. why do you two have to get one? consolidated space? you won't regret it. hope that answered ur question. ps- we didn't get a dog. that used to be mine, 'til i moved out and got married. so, it's my mom's.

Jan said...

ARGHHHHHHH!!!! I'm so sorry. Hang in there -- it will happen. I know from experience that it will. Sigh. Just hang on.

Brooke said...

WOW, Get your hope up and then Dash them!!! I'm soo sorry that has to be soooo frusterating. I hope it all happens soon though

Lange Family said...

Sorry I didn't answer my phone for you to vent...I was at work! However, I feel your pain...not so much about closing on your house, but it reminds me of the times I ask Josh to clean the house while I'm at work and he says he will...but then he doesn't...so I ask again and he says he will....but he doesn't! So technically, I feel your pain! jk! I'm sorry, Brooke, this sucks for you guys! I'll say a lil' prayer!

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Bummer!!! I hope you guys are in your house by this weekend. Let me know how it goes. I wanna see pics of the house when you have it put together. I'm so excited...and jealous! =) Good luck!