Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Yes...house pics again!

So, we went to the house on Sunday, and there was a lot of new stuff in! We have wood floors now, and granite counter tops! Electricity too! Anyway, here are the pics...

The wood flooring. It's all downstairs, except for in our bedroom, it is carpet.

This is the granite countertop in the kitchen. It's a little dusty, but that's ok.

The granite countertop in the master bathroom and the powder room.

Upstairs bathroom is marble.

Upstairs bathroom shower/tub.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Oh, so pretty! I love the floors and you're right about the countertops - who cares about the dust??? You have to be getting so excited!

Brooke said...

Wow it's gorgeous!!!! I'm so happy for you! You're going to have so much fun making it yours!!! I can't wait to have a home of our own so we can paint etc...

Carianne said...

It is coming along nicely. I am so excited for you. I wish I had hardwood floors. I HATE cleaning tile. Actually the next house we plan on staining and sealing the concrete foundation. Then we will just get nice rugs to put down. I am getting excited for your visit in July.