Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Really!?! Sometimes I just LOVE being a girl ;)




So, I pretty much had my most embarassing moment today. Well, I don't really know if it would be considered that embarassing, it's more of just a funny story today. Either way, here it goes:




So, I'm standing at a table today greeting them. I say, "hello, my name is Brooke. I will be taking care of you today." Now, I am saying that while I am reaching in my pocket so I can get my pen out to write down their drink order. Little did I know what was going to happen next. I pull out a pen, and what flies out of my pocket...yes, you guessed it! A TAMPON. Now, this is not any ordinary tampon. I always carry a tampon in my apron just in case I need it, or someone else needs it. I buy those "travel size" ones so that I don't have to have a huge one in my pocket. Well, the ones that I have are in a green wrapper, and the tampon itself is also green. Well, it wouldn't have been so embarassing if it would have come out in the wrapper, but the stupid tampon decided it would be funny to jump out of my pocket without a wrapper on...how does that happen? How does a tampon just all of a sudden decide to unwrap, and then on top of that, jump out of your pocket?




Anyway, I thought you guys would get a hoot out of that. You'll probably also get a hoot out of me saying "get a hoot". Hope everyone's doing well!


P.S. What does it say when I open up the tampax website?
TAMPAX-MADE TO GO UNNOTICED.
Really? because I will beg to differ!





6 comments:

Fantastic Five said...

yikes. did your people see it? my kids are known to take the tampons on my purse and unwrap them. i found one in there the other day unwrapped and i took it out and placed it in our bathroom. steve was like, aren't you just going to throw that away? umm, no! it is perfectly good. do you know how much these cost to stick them you know where? he thought that it was gross and that since it was touching all the stuff in my purse, that i should chuck it.

maybe my kids got in your apron!

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

K so when I first went to your blog I was wondering why the heck you had a picture of a tampon. Totally caught me off guard! Anyway, that is freakin hillarious what happened! It would have been even funnier if it flung out in the middle of the table, no hiding that. lol =)

Jan said...

Still laughing. Nothing more to add than that. Just laughing out loud.

Brooke said...

That's very funny as an outsider!!! But I bet you were so embarrased! Ofcourse it jumped out of the wrapper...it wouldn't be near as embarrasing if it hadn't.

Lange Family said...

oh my gosh....did you get a good tip?!! haha! it must be nice having a job....!!!!

Lisa Miller said...

When I pulled up your blog and saw the big pic of tampons I was a little nervous about what this post could possibly be about. That's hillarious. That would be embarrassing, but very funny. Did the customers find it as funny? I did get a "hoot out of it".