Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 11, 2008

So I need your help!

Well, I have really been hating my new job!!!! I really just don't like the atmosphere. Anyway, I was posting my washer and dryer on Craigslist (which I already sold, just in case you were wondering) and I decided to look up jobs. I found a lady that was looking for someone to do her housework/occasional babysitting for $20 an hour. I was really interested, so I emailed her.

Anyway, I met with her today, and she has such a cute family and she was so sweet, so I am even more attached to the thought of getting/having this job. Please pray that this will work out for me.

There will be so many benefits from it. Do you want to know what they are?

  1. I will have more time with my husband, which doesn't happen too often. We usually have the opposite hours, which means we see each other every Sunday and that's pretty much it.
  2. I will have the time to focus on my school work which would be great! Practicing on my machine=graduating school faster, which we all know would be nice.
  3. I will have time to cook! Which I really like to do if I'm not rushed. And I'm sure Josh would appreciate not coming home and eating frozen pizzas every night!
  4. I will get to be around kids, which I love. They have a 4 year old little girl named Abigail and then 16 month twin girls named Celeste and Caroline! They are so cute.
  5. I will get home at a decent hour.
  6. I will get to work in an environment that isn't all about alcohol sales.
  7. I won't have to be around people that are dealing drugs at work...they think I don't know, but I'm not stupid.
  8. I will get to go to the church activities like enrichment night and anything else they throw our way. I don't have a calling yet, but when I get one, I will actually be able to have one that requires time outside of church too, which would be exciting!

These are a few reasons why I really hope it works out! Please pray for it to work out the way it's supposed to! Thank you so much!

6 comments:

Lisa Miller said...

Your blog template is adorable by the way.
Anyway, on to your post. I think that new job sounds awesome. Maybe that is the Lord answering your prayers. If you feel good about it, then I'd take it. The pros sound great.

Jan said...

Oh, I'm hoping so hard that it works out for you. Fingers, toes and eyes are all crossed, and of course, prayers!! Let us know what happens.

Anonymous said...

I love the idea too. You get to practice beimg a mommy before hand. I'll keep you in my prayers and hope it goes well. I love their names too. In fact I copied them and sent them to my daughters in law and Meg.
Loved them all!

Brooke said...

Wow!! The pay is awesome! I hope that it works out for you! It's so important to like what you're doing and to be able to spend time with your hubby!

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

That sounds like it would be fun! I hope it does work out for you. I was wondering how your new job was going. I'm so sorry it turned out like that. That would not be fun. I think Heavenly Father will understand your situation and help you find something. If it's not this job I'm sure something else will come up. I hope it all works out though. That would be crazy and fun with little twin and a four year old. You will for diffidently have your hands full. Good Luck!

Carianne said...

That sounds awesome. You can pretend you're me. I hope it works out for you. Can't beat that pay either for doing something fun like watching kids. Let me know what happens