Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Updates on us!

So, I'm using my brother's computer now and so I am able to download all of my pics! YAY! So, here are a few things that have been going on at the Liddell household.



#1 We got two new puppies...I don't know what we were thinking. They are cute, but a lot of work! We love them, though.




#2 My husband fixed our dryer.




#3 I was in Utah for Bonnie and Brady's wedding!




#4 I went back to being blonde...today! (This is all for you Carianne) As much as I miss Carianne and know that I could never replace her, I have finally found, after about a year and a half, somebody who I might be able to live with doing my hair for a while. She's no Carianne (maybe I'm just biased because Carianne did my hair for about 6 years, but still). I have to say I am pretty happy with it. I miss you Carianne!

Well, I'm sure that there's a lot more that's been going on, but this is call I can think of right now. Hope you enjoy!

8 comments:

Jan said...

I'm loving the hair -- so cute. If you need another name to try, I totally love the guy I go to and it's in our area (I guess that's not your area now - -but it's in your mom's area!).

Kristi said...

Your hair looks adorable, your puppies are so cute, and that picture of Josh is hilarious!! Love it!

Carianne said...

yeah! My blondie is back! I have always loved you blonde and I am glad that you have found someone to take care of you. Sorry you had to move so far away from me.

Cute puppies! They are just getting you prepared for kids. But, remember kids are even harder. LOL

I think that picture of Josh is the funniest. Good to see a man hard at work!

I MISS YOU TOO!!!!

Lange Family said...

Brooke........first of all, puppies are super cute, and I hate you! Second, I love love love you blonde, please never change! You are gorgeous!
miss u

Anonymous said...

You're puppies are adorable!!!

Lisa Miller said...

Yay, blonde!! Not that you didn't look cute w/ dark hair, but blonde really suits you. You look stunning w/ it. You're puppies are cute. I bet they are a lot of work.

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Blondes have more fun!!! you look pretty. Your hair is getting long. That pic of Josh makes me laugh. Guess you gotta do what you gotta do. =)Be prepared...puppies are just a lil taste of what parenthood is like.

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Your puppies are adorable!!! Love the new blog background... I have always liked your hair blonde.. Looks like you guy are having fun! THe Dryer picture is classic! Aren't Handy husbands great!