Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pictures of us!

Here are some pictures that we took today between the first and second sessions of conference! Josh's mom needed some updated pictures of us for a project, so that's what today's activity was! I'm going to number the pictures, so tell me which ones you think are the best. They aren't all serious, but some of them are just cute! Thanks!

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the last one! You guys are a cute couple!

Lange Family said...

how flippin's cute are you guys?!! i miss you....i wanna go to texas....i'm in the process of convincing, it will be soon!

Tristen said...

They are all really cute! Can't pick just one! :) I like the last one and a couple of the ones where you are on his back.

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

They all turned out so stinking cute! I really like you blonde. Out of the pics with the dogs I like 15. All the ones in the trees are really cute and fun. That is a really pretty place to take pics. 13 is hilliarious and cute. 12 is a cute close up. 9 is cute in black and white. 6 Josh's face is hillarious. 3 your hair all flowing and pretty. 1 is cute and simple. I think I like 12 the best for a close up. That's my input. Hope it helped a little.

It kinda looks like your engagements...Is Josh wearing the same shirt?

Krista said...

12 15 17 20 Are my favs. We just took family pics as well. It's getting close to christmas card season!!

Krista said...

I knew you two would convert from cats to dogs sooner or later.(Last Christmas card you had two cats on your laps) We are definitley dog people and your two dogs are darling.

Carianne said...

Love them all! It makes me want to take pics with my hubby. I like #3 with the beautiful windblown hair. I also think Josh's expression in #6 is pretty funny. You guys are too cute!

Brooke said...

They're all cute but I probablt like #3 the best. You guys are so cute together!!! You're the kind of couple I love taking pictures of. It's really hard to get pictures of people who have been married for a while sometimes...I guess they get more conservative so the pictures aren't nearly as playful.

The Liddells said...

well,dang! I wish I was there for you to take pictures of me and josh with! Although he's probably glad that we're not there because he hates taking pictures!

Jami said...

I'm sick of doing hw bc that's pretty much all i do so now im looking at people's blogs and commenting on them haha. i thought i'd tell you that in case your wondering y im commenting on ur guys blog =)

those are so cute!! you guys r an adorable couple =)

Lisa Miller said...

All of them are sweet, but my favorite it #14. I also love #'s 3 and 4. I love the way your hair is blowing in #3 and #4 is just fun.