Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Gas Prices.

So, I'm just wondering what the gas prices are where everybody else lives. I was driving through Austin today and I saw gas for $2.87. I was shocked. I mean, I knew that gas had been going down, but it was cool to see it under $3.00. The majority I see though is about $3.05 or so. Just wondering what it is in your neck of the woods?

6 comments:

Tristen said...

Wow! That's a really great price! Here in Salt Lake it is about 3.40 or so...although today at Sam's Club it was 3.30! I can't believe it is so much cheaper there! Not fair!

Jan said...

Since we're in the same place, I probably don't need to comment. But I was ecstatic to fill up on the 7th for $2.99 -- and now it's lower. Amazing.

Carianne said...

$3.45 over here as of last night. I am pretty good and have been able to stretch my gas two weeks. WooHoo! I hope it keeps going down.

Brooke said...

We filled up for $3.55 last week, but I haven't noticed prices since then...

Anonymous said...

Our fuel costs us $3.44 a gallon. I think I might move to Texas.

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Prices just dropped from 3.50ish to 3.25ish. YAY!!!! Isn't is sad that we are excited about paying 2 to 3 dollars a gallon... I remember when it was only 1 dollar and some change haha...