Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 24, 2008

It just keeps going down

I got gas today for $2.27. Crazy, huh? And it only cost me $22 to fill up! Just thought I would let you know!

P.S. I think I just one the "shortest post" and "lamest post" award all in one! Go me!

8 comments:

The Liddells said...

Okay, I just realized that the post before this was shorter than this one...but this one is still the lamest!

Jami said...

haha i like it. Thats unbelievably cheap! it's still like 3.40ish here in ut... it's definitely not going down fast enough.

and yes i love Thanksgiving. I can't wait to have everyone together it's going to be so fun. that's a bummer camie and juan won't be able to visit you guys in texas as soon as you thought. hopefully they'll be able to sometime though

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

That is crazy! Gas is going down here too, but not that much. I think it's like 3.15. Better than almost $5 a gallon!

Jan said...

Friday night we drove to San Antonio to go to the temple - and there was one place there that had it for (hold your breath!) - $2.07.

I absolutely was mad that we had just filled up. Amazing.

Brooke said...

We filled up this weekend for $2.98 We were amazed that it's under $3!!! I'll have to tell Eric how cheap it is there. I can hear it now "I told you we should have moved to texas!!" He wanted to move there a while ago...:)

Lisa Miller said...

FINE!!! Rub it in why don't you. At least we're going down here in Bakersfield. I can get gas for right under $3 now. Finally!!!

Love your blog picture. You crazy kids.

Janssen said...

Doesn't that just fill you with joy!?

Kristi said...

I hear you, Brooke!! I love seeing those gas prices go down!! Hallelujah! $22 to fill up is awesome. I hope you guys are doing well...