Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

My husband is such a guy!

Okay, so we are watching this movie right now called Game Plan. Anyway, they have this part that has the girls in slow motion doing ballet. And the only word that comes out of his mouth is, "WOW." Then he looks at me and says, "it's kind of cool to see how high they jump off the ground." Is he kidding me? Does he really think that I'm that stupid. He's not the only one who noticed that the girls jumping wasn't the only thing moving in slow motion...I think you know what I mean. Anyway, I knew he was just trying to cover up his little lie, because they he just laughed. Anyway, he's such a guy! But I still love him. I, too, am guilty for noticing the same thing he did.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

At least you were able to laugh about it, right now with all my hormones raging I would have started crying and ran out of the room ;) Guys!!!!

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Boys will be boys! =) I could totally see Josh! lol

Jami said...

haha that's funny!

Lisa Miller said...

I agree with Brooke: At least you can laugh at him for it. Now all could. Depending on the day I just might cry as well and I'm not pregnant. Men are silly

Kristi said...

That is hilarious!!! Thispost made me laugh :)