Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

FINALLY SOME PICTURES OF THE HOUSE.

Well, I know I promised pictures of the house...a LONG time ago, but I have finally taken some, so here they are. We still have quite a bit to do, but it's coming together. Tell me what you think and if you have any ideas that are cheap. I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

The first four pictures are our room. We still need to get things to put on the wall behind the bed on the teal wall, but we haven't done that yet. Right outside that window that you see in the first picture is the porch. When you walk in the front door, our room is the first room on the right. I didn't put any pictures of the Master Bathroom, though.



Almost directly across the hall from our bedroom is the kitchen. This first picture is the view from the kitchen, looking into the dining room.
This is just a picture of my cute shelf in the kitchen, right above where the phone is.

Here's the view from the entrance to the kitchen. To the left of this picture is the dining room. You can see the Under-the-Cabinet TV that Josh got me for Christmas. I absolutely love it! I was watching The Notebook when I took this picture.
Another picture looking into the dining room.
Here's a picture looking into the kitchen from the dining room. (We are still painting, so ignore the edges.)
Here's the dining room view taken from the living room. You can see the dogs in the mirror running up and down the stairs. They're so cute.
Here's the living room.
The view of the living room from the dining room. There's Chloe sitting on the stairs. Otis had just run up the stairs. He loves the stairs.
Another view of the living room taken while standing by the bar stools.
Here's the view of the living room/dining room taken from the stairs.
This is the first thing you see when you walk up the stairs, the bookshelf as well as some pictures of the wedding.
Here's the view when standing next to the upstairs bathroom. Through that door is the media room. That's the saddest room of them all. We've painted it, but that's about it. There's nothing at all on the walls.
Here's a view of the upstairs loft area. I'm standing right next to the bookshelves while taking the picture. To the left, we will have our black desk put up there. Josh just needs to put it back together (we painted it). Then, there is a door to the left, which you can't see, and that's the third bedroom...I didn't take a picture of that room because there is absolutely nothing in there. I guess that that is actually the saddest room, then comes the media room. The first doorway to the right in this picture goes into the media room. The second door goes into the laundry room and the third goes into the upstairs bathroom.
So, the next few pictures are the media room...not too exciting.


Here's the last of the pictures. This is the upstairs bathroom. I think it's pretty much done. There's one thing left to do, but that's it.






Well, I know I promised pictures of the house...a LONG time ago, but I have finally taken some, so here they are. We still have quite a bit to do, but it's coming together. Don't forget to tell me what you think!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

nice couch! ;) and nice job! i could use your help with my house. i'm way too lazy!!

Jan said...

Yay! Your house is beautiful - loved seeing how it looks. You're amazing.

Anonymous said...

Your house is cute. I want a house so bad.

Macon Family said...

It looks great!

Lange Family said...

I must say that I am jealous...I can't even get a shower curtain! Looks great, Brooke! Miss you!

Maren and Dustin said...

Wow, how long have you guys lived in this house? Less than a year, right? We're still working on ours and we've been in it 2 1/2 years, so don't beat yourself up about the 1 room that isn't done!!! It looks great.

Melissa Marilyn said...

So nice! How fun to have a new house to decorate.