Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Getting even closer!

Yesterday I passed my second QA test at 200 wpm! Which means I am now onto mocks. I am so excited to graduate. I hope it comes fast...what am I saying, it WILL come fast.

3 comments:

Jami said...

holy molly that's fast! i can barely get just over 40 wpm haha. what r u graduating to be??

oh and you should check out my blog i updated it and there's lots of good pics =)

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

I feel like I have been so out of the loop on everything. I haven't looked at peoples blogs or done my own in so long. Life has been so busy lately, and I don't even know with what. I'm gonna try and do better. I'm so excited for you to finish your schooling. That's a lot of stuff you need to buy. Sucks how you always have to spend money to make money. Anyway, good news! We set another date to go to Texas. Hopefully this time will workout. It's gonna be the beginning of August. Who know's if you guys will still be there...

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

HAHA!!! YOU are AWESOME!!! Congrats on getting to the finish line of schooling...