Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Who woulda thought?

So, I don't know if you remember, but I got the Gilmore Girls, Complete Season, on DVD for Christmas. I had been asking for it for a few years and hadn't gotten it, so when I sent Josh's mom my Christmas list, that was the number two thing on my list, behind my cute coat. So, anyway, Josh's parents got it for me. Well, when they came down to visit, we talked about Gilmore Girls quite a bit. Josh's mom told me that that was one of the hardest gifts for her to get. It just doesn't seem like it would be that great of a gift, like it wouldn't be used very often. Well anyway, let me assure you that this has been my most used gift I've ever gotten...and not by me. Now, don't get me wrong, I watch it quite often, but I have found myself needing to take a break from Gilmore Girls with how much Josh wants to watch it. That's right, you heard my correctly. My husband is OBSESSED with Gilmore Girls. I can't keep up! I thought I was hardcore, but I now know that I am second to him. It is absolutely ridiculous! Anyway, I just thought I would share. It started with 1 episode for both of us to watch during dinner, then it would be two. Then we started sitting in our bed at night and watching it on our computer. Now, the second Josh walks in the door, he sits at the counter (because that's where we put my Christmas gift from Josh, the under the cabinet dvd thing) and either waits for dinner to get done, or starts eating dinner while watcing Gilmore Girls. And he now watches like 4 episodes a day...that's a lot of time.

Anyway, I just think it's pretty funny that he likes Gilmore Girls so much. He gets very emotionally attached. Yesterday, two of the main characters broke up after being engaged, and when you looked at his face, you could tell that he was really sad. I had to keep reminding him that it was just a show, and we still have a whole season left to clear things up. He kept getting mad at me for making fun of him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great! Ammon doesn't really watch the TV series that I do so I bet that's nice. :)

Maren and Dustin said...

Nice, I'm sure he's going to love that you're making fun of him over the internet! That is so funny. Even funnier that I now know he's from Roosevelt, UT!!! (Country boy loves Gilmore Girls...hilarious.) We should have you guys over, then he and Dustin can reminisce about Roosevelt.

Maren

Brooke said...

He's gonna get you for posting that on here!!! :)

Melissa Marilyn said...

LOL- I am laughing so hard that I hope I don't pee my pants. I love Gilmore Girls too, but I am a girl! I only own the first three seasons though. You are SO lucky! I can't wait to make fun of my hunting, four-wheeling cousin! Thanks for sharing!