Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cinnamon roll with a side of dessert.

So, we walked around the Riverwalk pretty much all day in San Antonio. After all was said and done, we decided to go to Lulu's which has the largest Cinnamon roll. For some reason, can't quite figure out why, we decided to walk there. Now, I know a mile doesn't seem like a long way...but after walking all day, it definitely was. We were all the biggest complainers! But we made it, and the cinnamon roll was actually very delicious. It was featured on the Food Network. So, here are the pictures from that.


Before we dug in. This is what 3 pounds of cinnamon roll looks like:
After we devoured it. We couldn't even finish it between the four of us. I just couldn't believe they asked us if we wanted one or two...

Now, on the way home, walking was much easier. I think it's because we sat about an hour, and had a bunch of water. So, we get to the car, I look down, and a bird pooped on me! Seriously! So, I drove home the entire way from San Antonio to Kyle trying not to accidentally touch it or get it anywhere in my car. It was pretty much disgusting.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Holy Cow!!! That's one big cinnamon roll! Yummmm!

Sorry about the bird poop.

Janssen said...

WOW, that is a HUGE cinnamon roll. How awesome.

Jan said...

I need one of those cinnamon rolls -- awesome!

Bird poop - not as awesome.

Maren and Dustin said...

Sorry about the bird crap- how funny that you took a picture of it! (Like none of us were going to believe you...what?) Mental post-it-note to the brain...must try LuLu's next trip down to SA. HOLY SMOKES!

Brooke said...

SOunds like you had a fun weekend!!! I can't believe how big that cinnamon roll was!!! You guys ate alot of it too! I hope you're doing well!!!