Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Guinness World Records

So, Jordan and Cody, Josh's sister and her husband, came down to Texas over Labor Day weekend. We did a few things, including going to San Antonio, where we went to visit the Alamo, just because we could. We also went to the Guinness World Records, and also a place called LuLu's that has the biggest cinnamon rolls...3 pounds!

Guinnes World Records:

Here, we tested our passion factor. I must say that I believe this little machine...here's what we got.

Jordan got Lousy
I got sexy. (That's why I believe it)

Cody got lousy (hey, at least Jordan and Cody match)
And Josh got cold.
A few other things from Guinness:


Here's how we compare to the largest man.
Here's Josh compared to the shortest woman.

We played a bunch of different video games.

Twirling basketballs on our fingers.

I think this is a statue of the size of the largest man.



Josh pulled the tail at his own risk, and if I remember correctly, it mooed and tooted.

1 comment:

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

That all looks like fun! Those cinnamon rolls are the hugest things I've ever seen! I'm surprised you guys ate as much as you did. Holy moly!!! I wish we could have gone there to visit. Who knows when it will happen now... It's probably kinda good we didn't go though cus I would prob have been sick the whole time. Well hopefully we'll see each other soon whether it's us going there or you coming here... :-) or the way it's going it might not be til we are both living in Utah...hopefully not.