Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Media Room




So, after a lot of bumping heads on how to decorate the media room, we have both come to an agreement, and I must say, I am pretty excited about it!

We got a caricature for our one year anniversary at Universal Studios: Hollywood, and who would have thought that that would become the inspiration. Well, it has.
We decided that it would go well in the room since it has a movie theme, Spiderman, and since it was a cartoon. So, we decided to go this way all around. We are going to have a total of 3 caricatures that are of us in different superhero movies. Here are the other two. We just got them in the mail two days ago, and love them.
Batman and Catwoman

Iron Man and secretary

These are going to go right next to each other on the wall as soon as you walk in the room. You can see that wall in the below picture. There's one caricature already on the wall, the other ones will be on either side of it.Then, on the large wall that is totally blank right now, we are going to have caricatures done of our favorite actors/actresses in our favorite movies. Also, on the wall right next to the curtains, we are going to have a caricature done of our favorite TV show, Gilmore Girls, with the whole cast.
I think it's going to look really good when it's done. Although it will be a work in progress because we can only afford to do about 2 caricatures a month. Still super excited, though!



3 comments:

Jen said...

That sounds like it will be a super fun room!!! Love the caricatures!

Maren and Dustin said...

What a cool idea! You'll have to host a movie night "room premier" when you get it done. (Hint, hint.)

Janssen said...

That is REALLY cool. And man, do I love Gilmore Girls :)