Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Fun!



So, my whole family made fun of me when they found out that I bought egg coloring packets so that we could dye the easter eggs. They asked me if I was three. I told them that I was going to color them by myself but, they saw how fun I was having and decided to join in on the fun!
















Josh and Brandon decided to do it with me, and my Uncle Carl had already told me that he would do it with me. So, needless to say we wanted to figure out who had the best looking eggs so we need your help. I have added a poll to my blog to see who wins! Make sure you vote! Okay back to Easter! I made the cutest little Easter baskets for my Sunbeams that they loved! That was my tool to keep them quiet during class. I had the baskets sitting on the table during the whole class and I would tell them that they wouldn't get their basket unless they were quiet! It's amazing how much a little bit of candy can do! Anyway, after we dyed our eggs, I wanted to do an Easter egg hunt! That took a little convincing too, but Josh andn Brandon did it with me. Me and Brandon tied 7-7 I don' have a picture of that one. Then me and Josh went and he won beating me 12-2...I know pathetic!



And then Brandon and Josh went against eachother (p.s. they were the ones that didn't want to do the hunt and when I told them that I was done hiding them they came running down the stairs so that they could get down there first. Boys, they're such nerds!) Anyway, Brandon ended up beating Josh 10-4. I think it's funny!




Hope everybody's Easter was just as fun as ours! All right, time to look at the eggs and vote!



The eggs above are Josh's eggs...his nickname is Wezal from his mission I think.





These eggs above are Brandon's eggs.



These are obviously my eggs...hence the name.

These eggs are my Uncle Carl's eggs. Don't forget to vote to let us know who won!

9 comments:

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

You guys are so funny! Our easter wasn't so much fun. Being out of town you're kind of limited...We just went out to dinner (we deserve a home cooked meal, from mimi's cafe that is.) =) I voted for your eggs Brooke. Girl Power!

Jan said...

Love the Easter egg thing -- you guys crack me up. I have a blog too -- check it out here: http://gramtastic.blogspot.com/
And I will vote for sure!

Lisa Miller said...

Just another reminder of how men are just big boys. Anything childish they're all over. Looks like you guys had fun. Love the colors in your eggs.

Anonymous said...

Will we still be friends if I vote for Uncle Carl? I vote him #1 and you #2... the guys... well thats a toss up! If you disown me for voting for Carl then I vote for you. Heh.

Carianne said...

You guys are such dorks! I love it though. I voted for yours of course. Did you see my new hairdo on my blog? I need to get a better picture taken of me though. I just wish I was like 20 pounds lighter. The twins did a number on my poor body. I sure do miss you. Tell Mom hi for me! And give each other hugs for me too.

Lange Family said...

This just clarifies that you are a dork! JK! How are you?! So guess what.....I had a dream the other night about us singing....I hate those kind of dreams because it always ends up that I can never sing (kind of like real life!). Just thought I'd let ya know I'm dreamin about you!

p.s. i voted for Uncle Carl! haha! love you!

Brandi Schall said...

I love that everyone blogs! It's so fun.

I vote yours, for real, I really like the speckled effect, I'll have to try that. AJ always wins hands down, I need to figure out a new strategy for next year!

Unknown said...

hi brooke! glad to have found your blog! :) i'm going to have to go with carl, those are SWEET!

Kristi said...

Brooke!!! How stinkin cute are you and your blog?! I just found it and I love it! Hooray. The eggs are Incredible :) and I am so excited about your house!!