Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

IT'S PAINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so on Thursday, I went down to the house before work just to check it out cause I had some extra time. I was pleasantly surprised when I got there because it was painted!!!!! I was so excited. I called Josh and he was in the area so he came over to look at it with me. Instead of enjoying it, he found a ton of things that we were wrong with the house and just complained the whole time! Totally ruined my moment, but oh well. I was still excited. We went back today and he didn't complain at all. Here are some pictures of the house!
P.S. Update on the garage...it's not royal purple anymore...it's royal blue!!!!! Well, what can I say? I'm stuck with this color so I'd better act like I like it. It's definitely much better than the purple, that's for sure! I'll fill you in in a week on the update.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

What a cute house!!! How exciting to see that progress you must be dieing to get in there. The blue is better than the purple. It's amazing to me that they offer royal blue as an option in the first place though...

Lange Family said...

Yay! It's pretty! So when we come to visit you we can stay in your house and watch Enchanted! Did you know that Amy Adams is a member?!!!

Brooke said...

That's a great investment buying the little house next to the big houses. The colors are so funny. maybe that explains the abundance of same sex couples...hmmmm

Macon Family said...

That's so neat that you have a blog as well! Ours is on private, but I sent an invite to your facebook email address!

Bet you are excited for the house that is coming along!

Sarah

Jan said...

The house is awesome!! You guys will love getting moved in there and fixing up your new home -- love it!