Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rain, Rain and More Rain!!!!

So, here in Texas today we have a tornado warning and a TON of rain. I was driving home from school and was going about 30 on the freeway because I couldn't see a thing, even with my windshield wipers set on high. It was a little annoying. And since it's that bad, I'm going to have to leave way earlier for work only to get there and it be totally slow because nobody will want to drive to CPK in the rain. Anyway, not too excited about it. I'm getting ready to take some pictures so I will post them later. Oh, and there's a whole lot of thunder and lightning! I think that part's kind of fun! Wish me luck on getting to work!

3 comments:

Tenille Gates said...

what a CUTE house!! Im so excited for youguys! what part of texas are you in? well it looks like youguys are going strong and its good to see whats going on with U :0) take care!

Lange Family said...

CPK.......slow? No way!!!! Gosh, it's like we'd have to give away food to get customers! I am so done with working there!!! Anywho, hope you survived the rain!

Brooke said...

Enjoy the rain. A tornado warning huh? Scary...good luck!!! ;^)