Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Birthday, Movies, House & Pizza fun!

Well, pretty much, I'm lazy! So I decided that I would just make one big post instead of 3 or 4 little ones, so here it goes! My birthday was on friday, march 28th (p.s. I am 22...I feel so old, although I know I'm not). It was fun. We went to a friend's house and played games and then after that we went to the movies to see Shutter.
It was pretty good! I jumped a few times. Well, I shouldn't say pretty good, but it was all right. We were in the movies theater watching the movie and towards the end, all of a sudden, the lights turned on, the movie turned off, and the fire alarm was going off. Some retard pulled the fire alarm so we had to all meet in the lobby. To make a long story short, we did get to see the end of the movie, but it was with the lights off, and without sound. The sound didn't turn on again until about the last two minutes of the movie. But we did get free passes for next time, so that was good.

All right, what's next? Oh, the next day we went to the movies and saw 21. It was really good too! Don't take your kids though, there was a few little scenes that were a little inappropriate.

Stardust! That's the next movie that we saw. That was really good! A cute little fantasy. If you like Enchanted, you'll like it!

Okay, so the house...it's going pretty slow right now. We were hoping that it would be done by the end of April, they are still telling us April 19, but it's looking like it's going to be the end of May to us. But, there is one new improvement! They put the shingles on the house. That's really all that is new.






Okay, so pizza fun! That's what we did today. Me and Josh decided to make homemade pizzas for everybody today and they turned out really good! It was fun.


So, you're pretty much caught up now! Hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

Lange Family said...

Yay for being 22! Hope you had a good b-day! I knew you were going to go see that Shutter movie....you weirdo! I still have nightmares about the stupid Grudge movie...remember when Jon called and did that stupid breathing thing! Gosh! Pizzas look good too! Anyways, sorry this is a late b-day comment, we just got back from SLO! Love ya!

Jan said...

Happy BD!! hope it was lovely. The pizza looks SO good -- I'm drooling right now (and it's 11:30 p.m.!!) just looking at it. ANd your house? So so cute. There's no reason they can't get it done - and hopefully they will (for your sake, anyhow!) You know how I really feel about that! Sigh.

Lisa Miller said...

Those pizzas look good. It's making me hungry. Happy belated birthday! I remember being 22 way back when. Glad you had fun that day.

Brooke said...

Happy birthday!!! I'm gonna be 25 in a couple months (erics gonna be 28 next month...he's old) I knoe I'm not old either, but I feel like it sometimes!!! I liked stardust too, haven't seen any of the other movies though. I hope your house gets done soon!!!!

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Brooke!!! It sounds like it was a great day. Nolan and I really want to see 21--so I am so glad you recommended it!! Yay! And your house looks gorgeous :)

Unknown said...

hey lady! your blog is lookin super cute these days :0) are you digi scrappin now?
p.s...you need to write a NEW post ;0) hope all is well!