Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

New House

Here are a few pictures of our new house...please excuse some of the mess...we are still unpacking!
Above is our new curio cabinet that we just bought, it has all of our collectibles and stuff in it.
Above is our dining room table and below is what the center looks like.
The below two pictures is our media room...it's a work in progress. What am I talking about...the whole house is.

And the picture below is the flowers that our neighbors brought us when we moved in...they are so nice.

5 comments:

Lange Family said...

DANG! super cute!!!!!!! that's so exciting! what did you do with your old dining table?!! i'm sure you'll use it somewhere in the house! i love the couch too! yay!

Jan said...

Awesome! I love seeing the house pics -- it's beautiful!

Kristi said...

Your house is gorgeous!! I love it and I am so excited for you guys...we miss you!!!

Lisa Miller said...

Love the furniture. Your very own house. How fun for you!

THE JONES FAMILY said...

Congrats on finally getting in your house, it look wonderful so far. And I bet it will look even better once you get all unpacked!