Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Here's the latest.

I know I've been horrible lately about updating my blog...we just don't really have an exciting life. Anyway, this is the latest:

My mom's birthday was November 7th and we went to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate. Here she is on the saddle. She pretty much hated us for telling them it was her birthday. I thought it was funny.

And this is what me and Josh got for her. I actually made it. Don't be too envious of my abilities...it was just a transfer.

Then, this last weekend, we went to our friends Hillary and Derek's engagement party. Congrats go out to them! We love them, they are so much fun. We went to Dave and Buster's. It was so much fun! We just played games the whole time. I won the air hockey, like I always do! That was fun!

After Dave and Buster's we went to their house to play games. I am REALLY bad at guesstures! Anyway, it was a fun night!

My parents went to California for two days, and so I stayed with Brandon and so I took the dogs with me. They aren't outside a whole lot at our house because we don't have a fence, so I let them just hang outside for a while. They're so cute.

3 comments:

Jan said...

We love, love, love Texas Roadhouse -- I had to ride the saddle once too. I sympathize!! Hope her BD was wonderful.

Carianne said...

What the heck...Mom came to Cali and didn't give me a call? I'm so sad. Tell her Happy Birthday and I will try to forigve her it just may take me awhile. And seriously all the clothes below are super cute, but I think you are the only person that could actually wear them and look good. I wish they made cute "fat people" clothes. :o)

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Looks like fun. At least you have some friends. More than we realy can say. There just isn't really anybody, and we are gone all the time so even if there was people our age we would get to know them...I'm so ready for Juan to be done with this job.