Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

The wait is almost over!!!!

3 comments:

Carianne said...

So on Google Reader all I could see was your title and the first thing I thought was "Is she pregnant?" THen I clicked on your blog and saw the Twilight counter. Too funny!

The Liddells said...

carianne, i'm a little upset with you. i don't know if you will read this, but i don't have access to your blog...how rude! so i decided that i would email you, and then email that i have for you didn't go through. how rude, again! do you hate me? i don't understand! anyway, let me in! my email is brookethedook@hotmail.com although you should already know that. anyway, ya, not pregnant. just super excited for twilight!

Lange Family said...

did i tell you that josh read the whole series too?! yup, he's just as excited as I am!