Time flies when you are having fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

About Me

My photo
I am Brooke. I love my husband. I love my daughter. I love my job because I can pick and choose my schedule and stay home with Harper the majority of the time. I love to do DIY projects. And I love my life!

Race Track

Race Track
Juan, Camie, Josh, Me

CPK Goodbye dinner

CPK Goodbye dinner
Josh, Erin, Brooke, Josh, Brandon, Camie, Juan. Right before we moved to Texas from Cali.

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm pretty much a pro!

So, we've been looking for a desk lately and some bookshelves for our upstairs loft area. I can't believe how expensive they are! So, we bought an antique desk from somebody on craigslist and I absolutely love it! We just have to sand and paint it now. And then my dad gave us twoo bookshelves, so we saved a lot of money!!!!!!! That's always a plus. Here we are sanding them. Let me just explain that I am really bad at sanding, but I posed for the pictures anyway!Here we are being nerds.


I thought I would throw a random picture of the dogs up. Whenever they fetch their little weiner dog toy, they think it's fun to use teamwork to get it back to us.
Here's a picture of the trailer lift that Josh built in our garage. Normally my car is parked right under it, but this is where we are in the process of sanding everything.




My cute little handyman! He's such a hard worker. More than I can say for myself. I'm just a complainer.








Here's the desk. It's all taken apart right here, but I can't wait to show you the finished product. Hopefully that will be soon!

2 comments:

Jan said...

You guys are totally adorable. You make me smile -- love your pics!

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

You guys are funny! The pictures are cute! It's always nice to save some money. We did that with some dressers, but in the end it ended up being so much more work than we thought it would be, I don't know if I would do it again...